Terms of Service
Services and Subscriptions
With respect to both the enterprise and paid versions of TeamAI, subject to the rights explicitly granted to you under these Terms, we reserve all rights, title, and interest in it, including all related intellectual property rights. The license permits use of TeamAI solely within your organization, with an additional license for self-hosting the service within your enterprise infrastructure for enterprise users.
If you choose to upgrade your account by adding paid features (turning your account into a “Paid Account”), we’ll automatically bill you from the date you convert to a Paid Account and on each periodic renewal until cancellation. Taxes are your responsibility, and we’ll charge tax when required to do so. Conversely, you may cancel your Paid Account at any time, but refunds are only issued if required by law.
Keep in mind, your Paid Account will remain in effect until it’s canceled or terminated under these Terms. Non-payment might lead us to suspend it or remove Paid Account features. Additionally, we may change the fees in effect on renewal of your subscription to reflect changes in our product offerings or economic conditions.
Regardless of the type of account, you cannot share, sublicense, or authorize access to it to parties outside of your organization. Violating this clause may result in the termination of your account and potential legal actions, where applicable.
You’re free to stop using our Services at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services if TeamAI reasonably believes:
- you’re in breach of these Terms,
- your use of the Services would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users, or
- you don’t have a Paid Account and haven’t accessed our Services recently.
Once we suspend or terminate your access to the Services, you will not be able to access or export data. TeamAI does not provide refunds if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services, unless required by law.
You must be at least the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, or 18 years old, whichever is greater, to use TeamAI’s services.
We may decide to discontinue the Services in response to unforeseen circumstances or to comply with a legal requirement. If we do so, we’ll provide you with reasonable prior notice when possible.
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other U.S. and foreign laws. These Terms don’t grant you any right, title, or interest in the Services, others’ content in the Services, TeamAI trademarks, logos, and other brand features. We welcome feedback but note that we may use comments or suggestions without any obligation to you.
Our SaaS product and its services are the property of, and operated by, us along with our affiliates, licensors, and service providers (collectively referred to as “Providers”). All intellectual property rights, as well as any rights, titles, and interests related to our services, belong solely to us and our Providers. Except for the explicit access and usage rights granted in our Terms of Service, no other rights, titles, or interests pertaining to our services are transferred or implied to you through our Terms of Service.
During the utilization of our Services, you provide information, messages, interactions, data, and content, collectively referred to as “User Submitted Data”. Any data created as a result of your activities within our Services is considered “Generated Data”.
You hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, and perpetual license to use User Submitted Data and Generated Data unrestricted. You understand and agree that this license is a significant consideration for the pricing model of TeamAI. TeamAI may at its sole discretion utilize load balancers, database backups, and other resources to, but not limited to, accomplish application redundancy.
If your plan supports user supplied encryption keys, Your User Submitted Data and Generated Data will be encrypted and will be included in backups and other redundancy technology. Please note that the data will be encrypted after the completion of a session.
By entering into this agreement, User hereby explicitly agrees not to:
- Utilize any automated system or service, such as, but not limited to bots, spiders, or routine caching of stored data, to access, scrape, or reverse engineer our services or content. This includes systematic accumulation or compilation of platforms, inclusive of, but not limited to, user content. This prohibition specifically encompasses operations used for data mining or extraction purposes.
- Initiate any techniques, software, or codes with the intent to reverse engineer, interfere, disrupt, dismantle, or detrimentally affect our services or operations. This notably applies to our website, software, proprietary systems, or networks. Any breach of these stipulations, as determined by us, may result in immediate termination of this agreement and the possible instigation of legal proceedings.
- Engage in sharing or resale of Account restrictions. User hereby consents that the registered account on our services is strictly for personal use only. It is categorically forbidden to share, sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account or any aspect of our services to a third party. This extends notably to TeamAI accounts. Any violation of this clause may lead to immediate revocation of your service access without prior notice.
- Breach our Prohibited Uses Policy.
- Contravene any laws, regulations, or other guidelines instituted by the government. This includes, but is
not limited to:
- export control laws,
- generative AI laws, and
- data privacy laws.
- Infringe upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of any parties.
- You bear the responsibility not to supply any personally identifiable information (PII) or any data that is subject to data protection laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, information such as:
- Protected Health Information (“PHI”),
- Payment Card Information (“PCI”) or other financial account details,
- confidential information safeguarded by an agreement,
- or Sensitive Data such as Social Security Numbers, Tax IDs, Driver’s License Numbers, Passport Numbers, etc.
- Software and the transmission of applicable technical data, if any, in connection with the Services are subject to export controls. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding software and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Additionally, you represent and warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
Ensuring that the data provided or generated by you does not breach these laws and regulations rests solely on you.
The Services may give you the option to link to third-party features and integrations. TeamAI does not own or operate any such features or integrations. If you access or use any third-party features or integrations, you are responsible for this access and use, and TeamAI is not responsible for any act or omission of the third party or the availability, accuracy, the related content, products, or services of third parties.
The User agrees to comply with the terms of service of any third-party service linked with our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product. These third-party services may include, but are not limited to:
- OpenAI: https://openai.com/policies/usage-policies
- Google: https://policies.google.com/terms/generative-ai/use-policy
- MidJourney: https://docs.midjourney.com/docs/terms-of-service
- Anthropic: https://console.anthropic.com/legal/terms
The User may not execute any actions that may result in the violation of these third party terms of service, directly or indirectly. Furthermore, the User agrees not to use our service in a manner that would infringe upon the said third-party terms of service, induce any form of violation, or place us or any other user in a position where they may potentially violate these terms.
In the event of non-compliance with these provisions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the User’s access to our SaaS product. It is incumbent upon the User to refer to the individual terms of service for each of these services for detailed requirements and restrictions. Nothing in this user agreement authorizes the User to disregard or contravene the terms and conditions explicitly stated by the third-party service providers.
Our Service may contain links to third-party Web sites or Services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Web sites or Services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or Services available on or through any such Web sites or Services.
Third-Party Analytics Tools
We employ third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the utilization of our Services. These tools are used to evaluate user behavior, site traffic and gather other relevant information which aids in enhancing and optimizing our services.
Use of Google Analytics. One of these third-party Service Providers is Google Analytics, a web analytics tool offered by Google. Google Analytics collects, tracks and reports data concerning traffic on our website. Google uses this collected data not only to track and analyze the use of our service, but it may also use the data in conjunction with other Google Services and personalize the advertisements offered through its advertising network. For a thorough understanding of Google’s privacy practices, kindly reference the Google Privacy Terms webpage, which can be found here: www.policies.google.com. We also advise you to review Google’s policy for safeguarding your data, which can be located here: www.support.google.com. Please note that our use of analytic tools is not limited to Google Analytics and we may use other tools to enhance our service provision.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
TeamAI prides itself in offering superior Services. However, we cannot offer absolute guarantees. AS FURTHER EXTENDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TeamAI WITH ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS.” ADDITIONALLY, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. These disclaimers may not be applicable in some jurisdictions.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE LIMIT OR EXEMPT OUR LIABILITY WHERE IT IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT BEING LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM TeamAI OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES’ DECEPTION OR MISREPRESENTATION RELATED TO THE SERVICES. WHERE CERTAIN EXEMPTIONS ARE NOT LEGALLY PERMITTED, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXTENDS ONLY TO LOSSES AND DAMAGES THAT ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL OR A BREACH OF OUR AGREEMENT.
IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS OR EXEMPTIONS ARE PERMITTED, TeamAI ALONG WITH ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS, ON ANY LEGAL BASIS. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXEMPTIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TeamAI OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN FORMERLY NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU USE THE SERVICES FOR ANY BUSINESS, COMMERCIAL OR RE-SALE PURPOSE, TeamAI, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
WHERE THE ISSUE IS A RESULT OF A SERIOUS BREACH OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT COVERAGE FROM OUR INSURANCE OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID UNDER YOUR CURRENT SERVICE CONTRACT WITH TeamAI, WHICHEVER AMOUNT IS LESS.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TeamAI and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorney fees) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Services, violation of this Agreement, or violation of any rights of a third party, or any allegation thereof. These indemnification obligations will survive the termination of your use of the Service or any termination of this Agreement. TeamAI reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with TeamAI’s defense of such claim.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the state of Delaware, USA, without regard to conflict of law principles. You acknowledge that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of our services or these terms of service must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever banned.
The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in, respectively, Delaware. This provision will not be construed as waiving any provisions under the law of your habitual residence.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is explicitly stated that notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based or where the dispute occurred, the interpretation, enforceability, and proceedings pursuant to the arbitration agreement will be governed exclusively by the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law.
All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision or the interpretation of the prohibition of class and representative actions are for the court to decide.
Changes. Notwithstanding any provision in these terms of service, if TeamAI makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject any such change by delivering written notice to TeamAI within 30 days of the change, in which case your account and your license to use our services will terminate immediately, and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will survive.
Waiver, Severability, Assignment & Electronic Signatures
Unenforced provisions by TeamAI do not equate to a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid, with an enforceable substitute reflecting our original intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be void. TeamAI reserves the right to assign its rights to affiliates, subsidiaries, or any business successor associated with the Services. By using any part of the Service which facilitates electronic signatures, you vow to transact electronically and to use electronic records and signatures. Laws in your jurisdiction might govern the use of electronic signatures, and it is solely your responsibility to ensure that their use is compliant with the law.
TeamAI shall not be responsible for a failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to causes such as natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials (collectively, “Force Majeure Events”). In case of a Force Majeure Event, TeamAI shall be excused from performance for as long as such circumstances prevail, and is entitled to an extension of time for performance equal to the delay caused by such event.
Entire Agreement and Modifications
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and TeamAI related to the Services and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, terms, and conditions pertaining to the same. TeamAI reserves the right to modify these terms without prior notice. These changes will become effective based on the posted effective date. Your continued use of the Services signifies your agreement to these changes. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of the Services prior to the date when the revised Terms come into effect.
Prohibited Uses Policy
Generative AI models widen your horizons to new concepts, amplify creativity, and facilitate learning. Yet, it’s critical that they are operated within the bounds of responsible and legal usage. As such, prohibited actions using our services, as related to this policy, include:
- Engaging in or enabling dangerous, illicit or harmful activities, including:
- Encouraging or participating in illegal activities or law violations, for instance:
- Creating or promoting content associated with child exploitation or sexual abuse
- Creating or promoting content associated with child exploitation or sexual abuse
- Encouraging or simplifying the sale of, or providing guidance on obtaining or creating unlawful substances, goods, or services
- Aiding or urging users to commit any form of crimes
- Encouraging or creating violent extremism or terrorist-related content
- Assisting or promoting the creation or distribution of unsolicited communication
- Creating content for deceptive activities, scams, phishing, or malicious software
- Attempting to bypass safety measures or deliberately pushing the model to behave against our policies
- Creating content that encourages hatred
- Assisting in methods of harassment or bullying intended to intimidate, abuse, or insult others
- Generating content that aids, encourages, or provokes violence
- Creating content that endorses or aids self-harm
- Distributing personal identification information without consent
- Tracking or monitoring people without their approval
- Generating content that can negatively affect people, especially those with sensitive or protected characteristics
- Wrongfully attributing the origin of created content, misleadingly claiming human creation, or representing the content as original works
- Creating content that falsely impersonates an individual (living or deceased) without clear disclosure
- Deceptive claims of proficiency or skill, especially in sensitive areas like health, finance, government services, or legal
- Automating decisions affecting individual or material rights or welfare (such as finance, legal, employment, healthcare, housing, insurance, social welfare)
Any use that contravenes the law is strictly prohibited.
Creating or distributing content that abuses children or involves child sexual abuse material (CSAM) is prohibited. All CSAM will be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Content that supports harassment, displays hatred, instigates or glorifies violence, or celebrates suffering or humiliation of others, is forbidden.
Creation of code intended to damage, disrupt, or unauthorizedly access a computer system is prohibited.
- Developing weapons
- Involvement in military and warfare activities
- Influencing critical infrastructure like energy, water, and transportation
- Generating content encouraging or depicting acts of self-harm such as suicide and eating disorders
- Engaging in multi-level marketing
- Payday lending
- Automating eligibility decisions for credit, employment, or public assistance
Our platforms cannot be used to generate extensive campaign materials, personalized campaign materials for specific demographics, or aid the building of products for political campaigning or lobbying.
Activities that track or monitor individuals without their consent, use biometrics for identification or assessment, or unlawfully collect or disclose personal identifiable information.
Our models should not be used to provide legal or financial advice as they have not been fine-tuned for these purposes.
Offering health-related guidance, diagnosing health conditions, or providing medical treatment is strictly prohibited. Our models are not fine-tuned to give medical advice and should not be relied upon for serious health-related matters
Our platforms should not be used in law enforcement, criminal justice, migration, and asylum-related decisions.
The use of our service to impersonate or attempt to impersonate our company, a team AI employee, another user, or any other person or entity is prohibited.
Using our service in any manner that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity, is not allowed.
Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend TeamAI or users of our service or expose them to liability is strictly prohibited.
In line with our AI Service provider “Open AI” policy, the generation of sexual, religious, and political content is strictly prohibited. Users attempting to generate such content will receive a warning for “Unsafe Content” the first time. If users attempt to create such content again, their license will be canceled, they will be debarred from using our Services again, and no refunds will be issued.
Users are not allowed to use our services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our services, or interfere with any other party’s use of our services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our service.
Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our service, the server on which our service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our service is prohibited. Users must not attack our service via a denial-of-Service or a distributed denial-of-Service attack.
Any action that may damage or falsify TeamAI ratings is prohibited.
Using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on our service, is not allowed. Similarly, using any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our service, or any manual process to monitor or copy any material on our service, or for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent, is forbidden.
Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful is strictly prohibited.
Users must not use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our service or use it for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.